Marinated Roasted Red Peppers
Recipe for home made Marinated Roasted Red Peppers
Marinated Roasted Red Peppers with an Italian style marinade are easy to make. They appear in RDietY's weight loss menu, as an ingredient in salads and sandwiches or served just as they are.
- Marinated Roasted Red Peppers
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4.00red bell pepper
- 1.00cupolive oil
- 1.00TBSvinegar (red wine)
- 2.00clovegarlic (minced, dried, or fresh)
- 1.00tsp oregano (fresh or dried)
- 1.00tspblack pepper
- Place peppers on baking sheet; bake at 450 F. 25 minutes or until skin blisters and chars.
- Place peppers in paper bag. Close bag; cool until cool enough to handle.
- Remove skin from peppers. Discard skin, seeds and stems. Cut peppers into 1-inch-wide-strips.
- In medium bowl, Stir together remaining ingredients. Add peppers; toss to coat.
- Cover; refrigerate until serving time, at least 4 hours. Remove garlic before serving.